Family Medicine of Wayne City
Want to feel better? We’ve got you covered.
The Crossroads Family Medicine of Wayne City providers are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Our Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm, including lunch.
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support managing a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we’re here to help you.
Call our team today! 618-895-2050
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts; setting simple bone fractures
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Pediatric Care
- Women’s Health
- Allergy Testing
- Lead Toxicity Screenings
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may be seen by a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention
Crossroads Family Medicine of Wayne City
1209 W Robinson St
Wayne City, IL 62895
Related Services and Conditions
Gastroenterology is the care and treatment the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and liver and you may need to consult with a gastroenterologist if you experience health concerns with your: Esophagus (the tube that connects your mouth to your stomach) Stomach Small...
Colorectal Cancer Screening and Colonoscopy Prep Although colorectal cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States, it often goes undetected, according to the American Cancer Society. Symptoms do not usually occur until the disease is advanced and 75%...