Where to go and what to bring.
Our admissions/registration desk is conveniently located inside our front reception area. Check in at the reception desk and inform the receptionist what you are here for today. You will then be directed to one of our private admitting/registration booths where someone from our registration team will assist you.
Registration personnel are available from 6 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. to assist patients with the registration process. After the main entrance is closed, enter through the Emergency Department walk-up entrance and report to the Emergency Department Registration window.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment to insure timely processing.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- a photo ID
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (we accept cash, check, money order and all major credit cards)
- written consent for medical treatment from a parent or legal guardian if someone other than the parent or legal guardian is bringing a child for treatment
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact:
Admitting Office at (618) 244-8520